Saturday, January 9, 2010

Make Up Forever HD High Definition Foundation

For all you ladies (and metros) that have been looking for the perfect foundation, I present to you Makeup Forever High Definition Foundation.

I am not a huge fan of foundation because I don't really like the feel of it.. but this stuff is AH-MAY-ZING!!!!
An oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining on-screen and in real life.
What it does: Creates a soft-focus effect, designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It creates a complexion that looks flawless, even in bright or harsh lighting.
This is a liquid foundation that is not thick, but is definitely thicker than other foundations.
* The best way to use this foundation is to use with a round (not circular) sponge because it will give a more flawless and airbrushed look.
* With this foundation, most people will not need concealer.
* You put this over the areas you need and if you have problem areas... just layer and blend.
The result of this foundation is great- your skin looks flawless without looking like you’re wearing a ton of makeup. And although this foundation is a little thicker, you need only the tiniest amount to see a difference.
This foundation is made for HD television and film, where you can see every microscopic imperfection zoomed by a hundred-fold. It creates almost an air-brushed look.
When using this product, you'll want to apply directly to skin and blend quickly because it dries fairly quickly.


* This product is a definite must have. If there’s only one foundation that I recommend to you, this is it. Trust me...Your skin will thank me.
You’re welcome.  =)
Retail Price: $40

 Ingredients:
- Relipidium: Moisturizes the skin ( + 46% after 4 hours)
- Fucogel: Forms a microfilm that prevents dehydration and protects against external aggression
- Sericite: Enables rays of light to spread more widely, intensifying the radiance of the complexion


Available in 26 different shades

6 comments:

  1. I agree! This stuff takes a bit getting used to, but it is WORTH it! I use this in my kit, and always use when I have to be at a special event or know that cameras are flashing! :)

    Great review! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this doesn't have any sunscreen in it. that's a big negative for something that is suppose to be good for your skin? irene, your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't say that this is product that's "good for your skin". This is a product that works. If you want the look of flawless skin, this is it. If you want something that's beneficial... you need something else. As for the SPF factor, because I don't like a lot of foundation or use it everyday, it wouldn't bother me. I would just use a sunscreen moisturizer before, and a powder with SPF afterwards. I hope that answer ur question~* =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! HD makeup is in and of itself about achieving a flawless look, and sometimes that doesn't include treatment/skincare benefits within a makeup formula. I love that Irene pointed out for day to day use you can use a sunscreen underneath. That way you have the flexibility to use your foundation any way you please, whether it's for walk around Soho or for a hot night out (no sunscreen required) to achieve a fantastic skin finish. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous, silky finish of this foundation. Thanks Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. thanks raphael! =) I LOVE when readers will comment. otherwise.. i feel like i'm just talking to myself... ;)

    let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant, will have to give this a try now! thanks irene!

    ReplyDelete