Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Neutrogena- From Head to Toe



I have been using Neutrogena products for YEARS.  I remember thinking I was so cool using my older cousin's Neutrogena Shampoo and Body Oil in the shower~  I still use those products to this day!

Neutrogena makes quality products for a good price.
Here is my list of my favorite items from Neutrogena:

Anti-Residue Shampoo- This is a clarifying shampoo.  It's great to use when your hair feels especially greasy/dirty.  Especially good in the summer after a day at the beach/pool.  I use once or twice a week.


Body Oil- I love this smell. It's very nostalgic for me.  This is a GREAT moisturizing oil.  It's great to use just out of the shower when skin is slightly damp, or as a bath oil in the bath.  Love it!


Norwegian Formula Hand Cream- This is a heavy-duty hand moisturizer. It's like a lighter version of Aquaphor.  Thick, but absorbs quickly.  Tested on Norwegian Fisherman! Also available in an Age Shield with SPF 30 formula (but I don't know how it compares)



Dry Touch Sunblock- This was one of the first sunblocks that didn't have the thick greasy feel of typical sunblocks.  Goes on very lightly and quickly.  High SPF, leaves a clean/dry finish, and has the highest UVA/UVB protection. I also like the spray version for the body since it gets hard to reach places


I also use the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System that they discontinued (ARGH!!! WHY!?!).
If you can find it, get it. It'll last you forever and u can buy the Refill Sponges on Ebay.



*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment