My skin has been super super dry lately, so I had to pull out the big guns to solve my dry skin problems.
Aquaphor Original Ointment is the thing to use for extremely dry skin.
It's a great, inexpensive way to get your skin moisturized.
It's like Vaseline on Steroids.
It's very very thick, so if you don't like that texture, be sure to use very sparingly.
A little goes a long way.
Aquaphor Healing OintmentAquaphor Healing Ointment protects dry, cracked or irritated skin to help enhance the natural healing process and restore smooth, healthy skin.
Advanced Healing for Dry, Cracked or Irritated Skin
- Clinically proven to reduce healing time
- Creates a protective barrier that seals in moisture
- Helps heal raw, irritated skin caused by radiation treatments, facial resurfacing procedures and Atopic Dermatitis
- Soothes and helps protect extremely dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips caused by winter weather or diabetes
- Soothes and protects minor burns
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, non-irritating
This is especially good to use on dry and rough spots (Elbows, Knees, Ankles). It's great for chapped hands and lips. You can basically use this anywhere.
I use this on my face when nothing else seems to work.
This is also a good product to put on your face if you're into winter sports, but make sure you wear sunscreen on top!
So if you're skin is a hot hot mess and can't seem to hold on to any moisture, Aquaphor is the one for you!
*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*