Wednesday, January 6, 2010

* ~ New Year, New You ~ *


One of my favorite scenes from the movie The Curious Case of  Benjamin Button is when he writes a letter to someone special.  I am writing this to all my (MANY) readers      ;)
I find it to be very poignant and moving. I hope you read it and feel the same way, too!


For what it's worth,
It's never too late (or too early) to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit. 
Start whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
And I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
And if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.


 Click Here to watch the scene from the movie. Brad Pitt is gorgeous. Enjoy!



*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment