Monday, January 18, 2010

Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder


The Good News:
This is one of my favorite new discoveries.  I remember using something from the Prescriptives Magic line in high school... but I guess I never stayed with it....  I wish I had!


Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder is a very fine and light translucent powder.
It leaves a cool feeling on your face on contact.  It's so refreshing and cool ( I love things that change temperature!).
It leaves a beautiful, natural-looking luminescent glow on your face.
I also feel it is more moisturizing than a typical powder.


If you can find the Rose Gold version, I HIGHLY recommend it (and pick me one up too!). They're pretty much sold out everywhere and selling for double on Ebay  =(
This is a BEAUTIFUL shimmer.  I use it to highlight my cheekbones and nose everyday.  LOVE it!



The Magic: Instantly cools and diffuses light to minimize the look of lines, pores, and wrinkles. This ultra-lucent powder dusts on like a mist to set and enhance the effect of foundation.
 The Secret: Simply dust *magic Liquid Powder Translucent over face and neck. Wear over Prescriptives foundation to enhance the illusion.

Oil-free. Non-acnegenic. Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested.



The Bad News:
Prescriptives is going out of business at the end of January, so you better stock up.
I bought 3 of these babies! I use it every day since I've gotten it.
Grab now while you can!


Retail Price:
$35 



*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~* 



No comments:

Post a Comment