Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Urban Decay Limited Duo




I love Urban Decay for the outrageous "Go All Out" colors they have.  I also love their 24/7 eyeliners for the quick swipe of color I can get (to put on my lower lids or on top of my black eyeliner). I love the color green, and I also love glitter!  Combine all these fabulous thing and you get the Urban Decay Limited Duo.

As the name suggests, it's a Limited Edition... so grab it while you can. It's a $35 value at the great price of $14!!! What a steal!
Typically the 24/7 Eyeliner  costs $17 and the Glitter Liner costs $18 so you're getting a really great deal!


More about Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner: Arresting shades of glitter are suspended in a clear base and apply with a tiny, precise brush. Paint thin lines with the tip of the brush, or sweeping color with the side of the brush for dramatic, jewel-encrusted eyes. Once dry, they will not budge – the glitter won’t fall to your cheeks or transfer to your makeout partner’s face. Wear them alone, over Eyeshadows, or with other Glitter Eyeliner shades.

More about 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils: The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this luxurious formula stays creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT transfer or fade. 



I love green eyes (as the girls at Empire all know)... and I think it works for everyone.  Even the slightest hint of green makes most eyes pop.  Try for yourself and see! Go Green!


*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*




No comments:

Post a Comment