Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tarte Treasure Chest

Ooh... I loooooove the holidays: the lights, the glitter, snow~*  Best of all... I love the Holiday Gift Sets!

One palette I buy every year is from Tarte.  This year, they've upped the ante with their largest palette ever! Tarte Treasure Chest  has 16 full sized shimmer eyeshadows, matte eyeshadows, and lipglosses. It also contains a mineral powder bronzer, luminzer, and 4 blushes.  With this one kit, you will not need makeup for a loooong time.

Now I know most of you don't like using color as much as I do, and you may think that when you first see the colors in this kit... but once you actually play around with them, you'll find them to be more wearable than you think.
I've found that over time, I'll try out a color that I orginally didn't like... and that would end up being my color of the moment. 


It's also free of parabens, petro-chemicals, sulfates, and all that other blah blah blah~

It's a $686 value for only $52.  It's practically free!!!  It's probably one of the best values around, so go out and get some treasure!

Click here to purchase

Retail Price: $52

No comments:

Post a Comment