Monday, December 14, 2009

"Sticks In A Bundle Are Unbreakable"- African Proverb



“It is more blessed to give than to receive,” Acts 20:35

I was lucky enough to go to Kenya this summer with the group Foundation For Peace.  It was one of the best experiences of my life.
Crystal created the awesome "I love Africa" or "I Africa Africa" shirts (depending on how you see it)

They are printed on American Apparel T-shirts and are soooo so soft! They are many a people's favorite t-shirts!

On sale for $20 and all the proceeds go to help the orphans at By Grace Orphange and children living in the Mathare Slums.
These will make a great gift.  You get an awesome shirt at a great price and do a good deed at the same time!

You can contact me to purchase these FAAAAAABULOUS shirts. 
Free Delivery (If you live in Bergen County NJ/NYC)!  =)

Make sure to join our Facebook group here!  =)


*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*






No comments:

Post a Comment