Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kevyn Aucoin- Sensual Skin Enhancer


 I was at Sephora a few weeks ago and I came upon Kevyn Aucoin's line.  I'd always seen it around, but I never really got around to checking it out. 
I started reading a lot of his books (He is SOOO talented and amazing~ ) so I was excited to check out how his makeup line measured up.

The one product that really caught my eye was The Sensual Skin Enhancer.  First of all, the name is pretty fabulous!  But you can't judge a products worth just by the name.  So I put some on.  I was amazed.

The Sensual Skin Enhancer
What it is:
A versatile enhancer that can be used as an all-over foundation, concealer, or highlighter.

What it does:
Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer is formulated to provide maximum coverage to hide imperfections, compliment skintone, and to create a flawless canvas.


"Apply the appropriate shade enhancer lightly under the eye to conceal dark circles or redness. Less is more. A little dab will cover, so don't over do it." –Kevyn Aucoin

First of all- the texture is not a typical concealer.  It is a very different texture: It contains honey, so it has a smooth liquid/gel texture to it. It's hard to describe... you just have to experience it for yourself.

It blends very well and gives amazing coverage.  You can even use it all over as a foundation.

***USE SPARINGLY***  This concealer is no joke. The TINIEST dab will do wonders. I made the mistake of dipping in and i had to take most of it off. A TEEENY TINY dab is enough.  Trust me.

It can be pricey, but this little jar will last you forever. 
So if you're looking for an amazing concealer... this is the one for you.

Retail Price: $45

No comments:

Post a Comment