Sunday, December 20, 2009

Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer


 I Believe in Balance
I Believe that doing the Right Thing can be Glamorous
I Believe in Beauty without the Baggage
-Josie Maran


As you know, I'm obsessed with the Josie Maran Argan Oil.  I love slathering myself in this stuff! It makes your skin soft, dewy, glowy, and takes away the dryness that plagues many of us.

My second favorite Josie Maran Product is their Tinted Moisturizer.  Now I never really used to be a fan of Tinted Moisturizer because I don't need foundation, but I recently started using one I got in a set.  I'd been using it daily because it gave me color on my pale Fall/Winter face.  Then I started working for Josie Maran and discovered theirs.  It steps up the game to a whole other level.

* The first time I used this product on someone, I was a little nervous about how well it would work... but the lady looked fabulous and she bought one on the spot. 
* My second test was when a woman with Rosacea and EXTREMELY sensitive skin came to me and asked me if this product would work on her.
I'm not gonna lie... I was really nervous and thinking I would have to use my makeup skills to cover the redness with concealer.  However, all she needed was the tinted moisturizer with a dab of concealer on certain spots.
 I was AMAZED.  I was sold.  I can now sell the Tinted Moisturizer with Confidence!

I like recommending the Tinted Moisturizer to everyone for a few reasons:
 1.  This product is an All-In-One.  It is a moisturizer, SPF, and foundation coverage in one. Great for people who use foundation but don't like the feel.
2.  It provides EXCELLENT coverage.  It creates a beautiful, natural-looking canvas.  It evens out the redness and rudiness many people have.  Skin looks clean, natural, and glowing.
3.  The product is buildable.  You don't need a lot...but you can always add more to make it into more of a foundation.  I put on the lightest layer and people are really amazed with how much better their skin looks.  If you have really bad problem skin, just add a little more and your skin will look soooo much better!
4.  This product contains the Argan Oil so it's more moisturizing than other ones and leaves you with beautiful natural looking skin

5.  It is SPF 30, which is higher than others (which are typically SPF 15 and SPF 20)
6.  It passed my Rosacea/Sensitive Skin/Oily Skin/ Dry Skin Test.  Sold!
7.  You can get a tan in a bottle.  During the cold months, our faces can get pale and pasty.  Buy the next shade up from your natural shade and you'll look like you just came back from vacay... or at least you won't look like you haven't seen sunshine in months~
8.  It works on all skin types: Dry/Combo/Oily/Sensitive
9.  It's a clean, natural look without a heavy feel~ You don't feel like you're wearing any makeup.
10.  Natural, Organic, Recyclable packaging.  Love t hat it's "Luxury with a Conscience"~ You only have 1 body and 1 earth... Take care of it  (Wow... I sound like such a hippie! Peace Man!)

What it is:
A lightweight tinted moisturizer, sheer foundation, and sunscreen, all in one.

What it does:
Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer glides on smoothly, leaving you with perfect, even-toned coverage, and a radiant, healthy glow. This moisturizer's powerful SPF 30 protects the skin from sun damage by blocking both UVA and UVB rays, while natural, organic ingredients nourish the skin. The formula includes Josie's signature ingredient, 100% pure organic Argan oil, which replenishes and repairs skin cells.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dye
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
It can be used on all skin types and contains organic pomegrante oil (a protective antioxidant for the skin), grape seed oil (nourishes the skin), and organic papaya extract (rejuvenates the skin)

Retail Price: $38 


So try out Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer and let me know if you love it as much as I do.  It gets the "Irene Kim Seal of Approval" so I'm sure you will!
Not nearly as important, but nice to know that it was also featured in the MAY 2009 Elle Magazine  ;)

Only available at various Sephora locations in NYC when I'm working.  Hee Hee~ J/K!
Click here to pick yours up now.


*~ Have a Beautiful Day ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment