Saturday, November 21, 2009

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve


I love love love my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve.  It comes in a small tin that I carry everywhere with me.  You can use this baby everywhere... I use it on my lips, under my eyes and on my skin, as a hand lotion, as a makeshift hair gel, on my cuticles... on random dry spots (like elbows and ankles)...

C.O. Bigelow's famous Rose Salve has been a favorite since the early days, due to its ability to care for lips and beautify skin. Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, which helps ease irritation and condition the skin.

  • May be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches
  • Developed by Bigelow Chemists
  • Not tested on animals
 It smells great, it's not too greasy or too thick (like chapstick), it's cheap, and you can use it EVERYWHERE!  This is similar to the Smith's Rosebud Salve, but I use the C.O. Bigelow because I like the packaging better (although... they changed it... the new one stinks cause they're copying the Smith's... tsk tsk.. better to be original~)



Retail Price: $5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment