Monday, February 22, 2010

Dream of Californication




The past few days I've been scrambling to get everything ready for my month long trip to California.
Here are the answers to the questions I've been getting regarding my trip:
When are you going? When are you coming back? Why are you going? What are you going to do there? Are you coming back?



1. I'm going to California from 2/24 to 3/24

2. I'm going to work- Hopefully I'll find a part time job and do photo shoots when I'm not working. I also plan on coming back with an AMAZING portfolio so I can get signed with an Agency when I get back to NY.

3. I'm going to network- I'm good at hustling. I'll talk to anyone!
"Here's my card! Read my blog!" (haha)
Hopefully I'll make it BIG in HOLLYWOOD.  If not... it'll be fun seeing what adventures are in store in my attempts
(Trust me.. I'm suuuure I'll have a ton of stories).

4. I'm going to get some sunshine- It's too damn cold in NY.  I don't care how cute my winter accessories are... I'm OVER the cold cold weather.  I want some sunshine, palm trees, and the cool ocean breeze in my face!

5. I'm going to get away- I need to clear my head from the excess.  I plan on coming back more laid back (Less Control-Freaky), Healthier, More Simplified (In Mind and Lifestyle) and w/ better Living Habits.
I hope that when I come back, I'm no longer passing out on the couch from exhaustion (BALANCE!), No longer living in a tornado of clothes, accessories, and makeup, No more library fines, NO MORE UNNECCESSARY TICKETS (Speeding, Illegal Parking, Cellphones.... I hate you NYPD Traffic Police!)

6. Twinkle Twinkle Big Big Stars- Some may remember my "Paparazzi" days in London (Going to all the movie premieres). This time... I'm gonna get behind the scenes.  I'm gonna be doing the stars makeup! Hello Jake Gyllenhaal! What up Robert Pattinson? OK... maybe they don't need so much makeup.. but they're so purty!  Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie.... CALL ME! ;)


7. Let's find a boy who is cute, single, straight, smart, witty.  If this is you and you are in the L.A. area, give me a call.  Read my rant on bad boys first so as not to waste both of our times.
As long as you're single, I'm willing to take 3 out of the other 4. If you're gay.. I'm looking for a "Will" (The Gays in L.A. loved me the last time I was there... This cute guy next to me said he would have made out w/ me if he wasn't married... to a man... Sigh... Why are they so pretty?)

8.  Yes.. I plan on coming back. I have to come back... What would the East Coast do without Asian Fury running around spreading joy, laughter, and chaos wherever she goes???  ;)
(Yeah.. I hate when people talk in third person, too... whatever)

I feel like I've been in one place for too long~ My Gypsy Radar is off the charts.
I'm ready for an adventure. Hell... I'm gonna do whatever the heck I want while I can.
No Man. No Baby. No problem.
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. And this girl has got to say Peace Out NY and Hola L.A.!


Soooo... East Coast... Don't miss me too much~*



West Coast... Prepare Yourselves~*




*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment