Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who's the Man~ Manuel De La Cruz

I was able to do a few shows for Fashion Week in Fall 2009.

The biggest thing I did was being a makeup artist for Manuel De La Cruz at the Altman Building.
I was really lucky to get some great looking models, I was really happy with the way the makeup turned out, and it was a great experience. Click HERE to see the show




I've been lucky enough to collaborate with Manuel afterwards and I am proud to say that I will be the Head (Key) Makeup Artist for his Fall/Winter 2010 collection!

 Manuel is an amazing designer.  Here are some of my favorite looks from his Spring 2010 show.



If you are interested in going to a fashion show, are a fan of Manuel, or a fan of ME, you can see us do our thang on Saturday February 13, 2010 at the Altman Building (135 West 18th Street~ NY, NY).
RSVP at: rsvp.mdlc@gmail.com


*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*

1 comment:

  1. wow...you make me such a proud stalker!...just remember when you go hollywood...I was stalking you SINCE before the fame...!

    ReplyDelete