So in case you were interested in seeing what goodies I carry around with me, I am about to unveil my own bag of tricks ;)
Currently, I'm using a silver Bobbi Brown makeup bag that was a gift with purchase.
I usually use my makeup bags for months- a year until it starts falling apart.
Sometimes I change the products, but I usually carry around these items (or ones that are similar in quality/convenience)
Here are the products that I feel are worthy of carrying around with me wherever I go (at least for now):
- Purell with Aloe Instant Hand Sanitizer: This is a mini size. I'm constantly filling it up because I'm a bit of a germ-o-phobe and I'm always santizing myself and others. ALWAYS have sanitizer~ there's a lot of gross stuff in this world!
- Rewetting Drops: I always have eye drops on me because my contacts get dry. Currently I'm using Aquify Long-Lasting comfort drops. I usually buy whatever's on sale
- Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses: I'm almost legally blind (-7.5) so I will never go without having extra contacts on me. I once went on a date with only one contact in my eye. I learned my lesson~ Never Again.
- Stila Smudgepot in Black: I don't go anywhere without my eyeliner. I use my mini smudgepot and carry the little Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush.
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro in Black: I only recently started loving this. I used to think it was too flimsy, but now I prefer it to the older version (which was more stiff and like a felt tip pen). It goes on so smoothly and lasts a loong time
- Power Beam Eyes Goodlash Mascara: I don't know where I got this from, but it's got a curved brush and seems to have fibers on it. I usually only use it on my bottom lashes: It really accentuates them and stays on really well.
- Creme de La Mer Moisturizing Cream: I carry around the mini sample. I use it on dry patches or when my skin is acting funny. I also sleep over my friends places a lot and I always need lotion. One of my favorite products EVER. LOVE IT.
- Neutrogena Sport Face SPF 70: I just got this as a sample. I always try to have some kind of SPF product with me
- Smith's Rosebud Salve: I use this product on everything. Dry skin, cuticles/hands, hair, lips. Anywhere that gets dry~ you can use it. One of the best multi-use products
- Josie Maran Argan Oil: I used to carry around the mini bottle of the oil. It broke so now I carry around the little mini Argan Stick. It's also a great multi-use product that can be used everywhere
- Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer- This is a small size that works well. I use it to cover redness around my nose and on any imperfections
- Gatsby Oil Clear Sheet: Plasticky Oil Blotting Sheets from Korea. Similar to Clean and Clear's.
- Dental Floss: I am an avid flosser. I have really small teeth and things get stuck. Although I floss after every meal, I still get lots of cavities and root canals =( (probably 'cause I'm a candy addict....) I always use Oral-B Essential Floss.
- Burts Beeswax Lip Balm: I always have this with me~ It's been a staple for yeeeears. It gives a nice little minty tingle
- C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine: This is a good lip balm when lips are really dry or gives a great shine to your lips. I don't wear lipstick so this is my gloss. It leaves your lips tingly and has a yummy cinnaminty taste
- Chanel Allure Homme Sport: This is the mini tester spray. I like wearing guys perfume~ I think my own pH balance adds a feminine twist. Plus, my Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll doesn't come in a mini version. *Side note- I used to carry around perfume as mace in Europe after I got mugged in Brussels. My friend used to make fun of me... until we'd be in dodgy areas and she'd ask if I had my perfume. =P
- Bobby Pins/Hair Tie- I always usually use a small butterfly clip to hold my hair back, but I always like to be prepared.
Sooooo, those are my essentials that I carry around in my makeup bag.
I go a lot of places, and my makeup bag goes with me.
I'm like Mary Poppins~ You need it, I got it.
What's in your bag?
*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*