Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter Essentials

OMG.  This winter weather is unbearable!?!?! Old Man Winter~ You're killing me!!!
Now, I'm the type of girl that carries jackets and sweaters around in the summer, but this is ridiculous!
We've had too many snowstorms on the East Coast (and there's still a lot of winter left!), the wind and cold air is brutal, and everyone is sick!

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to change the weather for the better right now  (although I definitely think we've contributed in making it worse~ GLOBAL WARMING!!!)
However, there are things we can do to stay warm, stay healthy, look and feel better!

Here are my tips on surviving this horrible, terrible, no-good, very bad winter!
*~*~* These are all older posts, but it's the same advice I'd give now and it may be new to you!  *~*~*

Staying Healthy:
 Staying Beautiful and Moisturized:


Ok. So I hope these  tips help and you've learned something new... or been reminded to keep up with those grooming habits you've forgotten about!

P.S.  I'm finally sick after fighting off a cold all winter.... because I didn't make the time to follow my own advice  =P    The irony!!!!  ;)

Be Happy. Be Warm. Be Moisturized!  =D


*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment