We've had too many snowstorms on the East Coast (and there's still a lot of winter left!), the wind and cold air is brutal, and everyone is sick!
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do to change the weather for the better right now (although I definitely think we've contributed in making it worse~ GLOBAL WARMING!!!)
However, there are things we can do to stay warm, stay healthy, look and feel better!
- Aquaphor Original Ointment
- Josie Maran Argan Oil
- Handy Hand Creams
- Pucker Up- Lip Balms To Keep Your Lips Kissably Soft
- Say Sayonara To Dry Lips
- Scrub a Dub Dub- Are You Exfoliating Your Skin?
- True Blue Spa- Lay It On Thick Intense Moisture Shea Body Cream
- A Few Quick Tips: Skin Rituals Pros Do At Home
- Wax On, Wax Off In A Paraffin Bath
Ok. So I hope these tips help and you've learned something new... or been reminded to keep up with those grooming habits you've forgotten about!
P.S. I'm finally sick after fighting off a cold all winter.... because I didn't make the time to follow my own advice =P The irony!!!! ;)
Be Happy. Be Warm. Be Moisturized! =D
*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*