Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day: Irish Blessings

I didn't start celebrating St. Patrick's Day until I met the boys in the "Michael Jordan Suite" 2 years ago.
Since then, I've been a fan big fan of St. Patty's Day
It seems like only yesterday that I was celebrating St. Patrick's Day (ironically in L.A. China-Town and K-Town) with the fabulous Christina Lee, Hosanna Wong, and some of the K-Town Cowboys.

My friends know that I have my issues with Irish boys (Be careful of the cute ones with accents!), but on St. Patty's Day, everyone is Irish~ (especially me... as I like to tell Irish people that I'm part Irish since my name's Irene)   =D

So here are some of my favorite Irish Blessings to share with you:

“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The foresight to know where you are going,
And the insight to know when you have gone too far”

“May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live”

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”

“May you never forget what is worth remembering,
Nor ever remember what is best forgotten”

“May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you,
a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you.
Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you.
And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”

“May your days be many and your troubles be few.
May all God's blessings descend upon you.
May peace be within you may your heart be strong.
May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam.”

“May the sun shine all day long, everything go right and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true!”


Have a fabulous St. Patrick's Day!
Eat some Irish Soda Bread,
Have a pint /shot or two ... or five (if you're legal!),
and if you need to make a toast before having a drink (which you should ALWAYS do in my book)... my go-to is always, "To Health, Wealth, and Happiness!"

Wishing you a lifetime full of Irish Blessings!
Be safe kiddies~*




“May God give you...
For every storm a rainbow,
For every tear a smile,
For every care a promise,
 And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh a sweet song
 And an answer for each prayer.”



*~ Have a Beautiful Day ~*




No comments:

Post a Comment