Monday, March 29, 2010

Little House- My Favorite Song Right Now

I'm sorry... I know I promised I'd write more Beauty Related articles... but I just needed to share this song and I don't think my FB friends appreciate it as much as I'd like.    =T

"Little House" is a gorgeous song that I fell in love with instantly.
It's from the "Dear John" movie soundtrack and sung by the actress Amanda Seyfried.  She has such a beautifully haunting voice and I love the lyrics.  I think I have a  new girl crush... and a new song to play on repeat.

I love how songs can mean different things to the person who hears it.
It's amazing how a song can become a part of your life... and this is definitely a song that will have significance to me.

*This song makes me not want to be afraid of the what if, to take chances, and reminds me how beautiful love can be.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.       =)

*~ Have a Beautiful Day!~*
       

No comments:

Post a Comment