Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Return from Miami

So... I just got back from Miami and I'm excited to try out all the new things that I learned. Once I've organized all my notes (and I have a ton... I ask a million questions... unfortunately for the presenters) I will share some of the tips I have learned.

The Artist Summit (from the Powder Group and On Makeup Magazine) was an amazing experience. I was able to learn from some of the best: Orlando Santiago (my sensei!), James Vincent, Jon Henessy, Kevin James Bennett, Daven Mayeda, Airbrush with David Klasfeld, Christina Farrell, and Crystal Wright. These are some of the best and most talented people around and I was sooo lucky to be able to learn from them.

I am INSPIRED!

After passing out at 5:30 am, waking up at 7:30 am and frantically packing, catching the plane to NYC at 10 , we (Crystal, Esther, and I) finally had our "OUR HEARTS MELT FOR AFRICA" benefit at Bar Nine. It was an amazing turn out and we were able to raise over $2,500 for the people in Africa. We sold all out of our "I Love/Africa Africa" shirts, but they are still available to the public!!! We were truly blessed to have such an amazing night and be able to raise so much. Thanks to everyone for all their support.

So now... I am ready to get my makeup on. I have a Sweet 16 for 6 women and 8 girls (yikes!), a bridal photo shoot, a shoot with Kayla Jane Danger next week, and a face painting event at Harrington Park Library the following week. Non-Stop all the way!

I will start reviewing products soon, so if you have any specific products ones you have questions about, please let me know and I'll be sure to test them out. Use me as your guinnea pig!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to smile! =)

Have a Beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment