Sunday, October 11, 2009

Loreal Double Extend Mascara


So I've found my favorite new toy!

Loreal Double Extend Mascara is Ah-MAZING!!!!!

It has two ends - one is an "ultra nourishing base coat that protects and strengthens lashes- creating the perfect base"

The white part of the mascara wand has a white primer that creates fibers/"tubes" on your lashes to extend them. You can add one coat for emphasis or keep layering on for full on drama. It's pretty much false eyelashes without all the mess.

The red part of the mascara is plain black mascara and it works well.

Honestly, you don't really need to be spending lots of money on mascara, since it's something that has a pretty short life span (they recommend you should throw it out every 3 months... although you can use it for longer).

I have never tried this product until recently and I LOVE it. I know there are other products that have primers, but this one REALLY creates longer lashes. I've been using it on all my models lately and their bottom lashes look deliciously long and fabulous! It is especially good for women with teeny tiny lashes since you can keep layering until you get a nice, thick set.

In the future, I'll be testing out Makeup Forever's Lash Fibers which is basically the white part of the mascara. I'm sure I'll love it, but as Loreal Double Extend Mascara was my first foray into the world of Lash fibers (other than the Imju Fiberwig... which is also great but doesn't have the same oomph), it will always hold a special place in my heart.

Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment