If you are to only get one powder, the Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder is the one to invest in. What makes this powder so great? Well ... let me tell you!!!!
1. It is universal- it is a powder that is invisible, so everyone can use it on someone whether they are as pale as a vampire or as dark as a Nigerian princess!
2. The texture is amazing- The powder itself is ultra-fine and amazingly sheer. It's so fine that a lot of it can go to waste, so the best way of using the powder is to get some into the cap and dip the brush into the cap. When you feel your skin afterwards, it's like butter!
3. You don't need a lot of product- It's so light and sheer, but leaves a nice matte finish. You don't need a lot to see results, and even if you do put on a lot, you won't get the completely powdered down feeling you can get with other powders. It also doesn't look or feel cakey.
4. It can be used to take away shine or to set makeup without changing your skin tone. Even translucent powders tend to lighten the face a little bit. This one doesn't.
5. Is made for HD, so it won't look funny if you're working on film or television. (And you DO need different makeup for HD TV... which is why some newscasters look awesome... and others ... not so much)
The Microfinish Powder is made of 100% silica. RUN to Sephora and try it out for yourself. Seeing is believing. And use sparingly... You only need the tiniest amount to look and feel flawless! And the Make Up Forever HD Kabuki Brush is heavenly. Definitely worth the investment. Now go!
Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder- $30
Make Up Forever HD Kabuki Brush- $39