Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner

I hope all of you are cleaning your brushes!!!
I have seen some diiiiirty brushes... and it's terrifying.
All the makeup, dirt, bacteria that has collected onto your unwashed brushes..... YUCK!


Here are my tips to wash your brushes thoroughly.
* I recommend washing your brushes this way at least every week or two weeks (depending on how much you use them). 
At the very least... every month.
* If you can apply a whole face of makeup from your brushes without applying any product... they're too dirty!

Although I don't like using chemical brush cleaners, they can come in handy.
Sometimes, you can't always deep clean your brushes.
* When I'm doing a makeover on 5-6 women in a row, I need to be able to clean my brushes well.
*  In the past, I'd just end up using all new brushes for each person (and I tend to use a looot of brushes for one makeover), but then I'd spend practically an hour washing all those brushes!!!!

I stumbled upon an old makeup cleaner that I'd bought but never really used.
I recently tested it out, and I was surprised by how well it worked.
My recommendation for a Brush Cleaner is Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner!

Brush Cleaner is required to do two things.
  • First, it should clean brushes by removing all makeup (any type) from your brushes and condition the brushes to promote the longevity needed for a profesional quality brush.
  • Second, the brush cleaner needs to santitize and remove all bacteria from the brush.
Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner is the only Brush Cleaner that will completly remove 99.9% of the bacteria in your brush (when you follow the recommended instructions).

The most requested makeup brush cleaner on the market, ours is known for its rich blue color and vanilla scent.

Top professionals rely on the quick-drying formula to clean, sanitize, and leave tools with a pleasant smell.
Safe for use with natural and synthetic hairs, the cleaner immediately dissolves all traces of wax, liquid, and powder residue from brushes, spatulas, and palettes.
It's the only makeup brush cleaner to remove 99.9% of all bacteria--and it conditions to extend brush life.
Environmentally safe and non-carcinogenic.

Directions:
  • Use long strokes to wipe excess makeup on a tissue or paper towel.
  • Pour a small amount of brush cleaner in a bowl or other container, and dip brush or tool in cleaner.
  • Remove immediately. Wipe clean on tissue. Repeat a second time if necessary.
  • Allow to air-dry for two to five minutes.
  • For faster drying (30 seconds), lay brushes flat on non-porous surface, hold brushes in place by handles, and fan hair dryer from six inches away for a maximum of 30 seconds.

Retail Price: 4 oz. $12.99, 32 oz. (12 total) $419.88


Now, I've tried out lots of different brush cleaners from different companies... but I have to say this one does the job really well, quickly, and without a horrible smell.
 
It feels more oil-based, so it seems more conditioning and not as harsh as some alcohol cleaners (which I find don't even work that well~).
 
Now, I still recommend a good deep-cleaning over a brush cleaner, but when I need to get my makeup brushes cleaned quickly, my go-to will be Cinema Secrets Professional Cleaner!
 
Keep it clean, Ladies!!!!  =D

* A note from my brushes to my co-worker....
And her response*



*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment