What it is:Retail Price: $95
12 vibrant Flash Colors in one palette.
What it does:
This 12 Flash Color Case is found in the kits of many well-known makeup artists. You can create an array of looks with this palette and it's great for traveling. It can be used on the eyes, cheeks, and lips.
What else you need to know:
This palette is a Sephora-exclusive and contains Gold 004 (metallic gold), Coral 002 (vibrant coral), Turquoise 000 (light turquoise), Fuchsia 005 (bright fuchsia pink), Yellow 013 (vibrant yellow), Brown 023 (dark brown), Silver 003 (metallic silver), White 010 (pure white), Red 017 (bright red), Bright Blue 014 (bright royal blue), Leaf Green 008 (bright green), and Black 011 (pure black).
It's a small case, but the formula is HIGHLY PIGMENTED so you only needed the littlest amount and it will last you forever.
With this one kit, you have everything you need to create foundations, eye shadows, blush, lipstick, and much more.
In order to create foundations, you need to have a certain understanding of color theory.
For those of you that don't know how to use this kit, here are a few ways I use the Flash Color Palette.
* Peach: I use the SLIGHTEST bit on under-eye circles that have a purple cast before using foundation/concealer. Click HERE to read my Korean Beacon article on under-eye circles.
* Green: This can be used to tone down extreme redness. Use sparingly and to cover small areas of redness. I don't always use this, but will put on blemishes and the sides of the nose at times.
* Gold/ Silver: I like to use these to add some pop. I usually use a little bit on the inner corner of the eyes, in the middle of the bottom lash, or in the center of the lip (but not all at one time!)
* Black: Can be used as a cream eyeliner. You might want to set with a black eyeshadow/ powder
* Brown: Can be used to contour yourself a smaller nose and higher cheekbones
* Pink/Peach/Red: You can use the slightest amount of any of these colors (or mix together) to get a slight wash of color on the cheeks. Make sure to blend well!
So if I were to be in a situation where I could only bring one piece of makeup... this would probably be it.
But let's hope I'm never in that situation. I love my stuff. ;)
*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*