Thursday, June 9, 2011

Helloooooo June!

“Better late than never,
but never late is better”


Wow, the past few months have flown by in a whirlwind and left me in a daze. 
I can't believe I only posted once the whole month of May!!!  =(

Life has seriously been too crazy for the past few months:  Between working 3 (technically 4 jobs), meeting with friends and family, and all the other aspects of my life, I literally had no idea what day it was most of the time. 
Luckily I had my planner: I looked at where I had to be the next day... and I'd make sure to be there  =D


An example of the craziness that was my life.... my room.
And yes.... those are bags of laundry at the foot of the bed
o_o


Although I hadn't written a lot last month, I learned soooo many different things and had sooo many amazing experiences that I hope to share with you.


There's been lots of learning and growing, being inspired, living, and loving.
I've been working really hard on "getting my @#*$(#  together". 
It's always a process....... but I'm getting there.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog (which is an understatement), but I hope to update more often and share all the wonderful things that I've been able to learn and experience in my life with you.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo~*

"Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music -
the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people.
Forget yourself."
-Henry Miller


*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment