Monday, June 20, 2011

Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow

A while ago, my co-worker gave me a product that she thought I'd like.
She was right~ I love it and have used it regularly for the past few months.

Intense and lustrous, this dewy cream eye shadow transforms into powder that creates a glaze of brilliant shimmery color.
  • Crease-resistant. Long-wearing.
  • Color looks brilliant alone or in combination.
  • Available in 13 shades
How to Use: Apply using the enclosed applicator tip or finger.

Retail Price: $25 (6 g/ .21 oz)

* It gives a very light Glittery look that I like (a little more pop than shimmer, but not crazy Drag-Queen glitter)
* It applies like a smooth gel, but stays on like a powder.  By the end of the night, my eyes are still shimmery.
* Considered a cream shadow, I think it is much much more and can be used on all skin types (Creasing shouldn't be a problem with this product!)
* I usually use my fingers to apply.  It only takes a few seconds to swipe on, but it definitely adds a pretty girly look to your eyes.

My co-worker gave me the "Rose Tulle" (H11- light pink) color which I've been using all the time.
It's really pretty by itself or under a neutral eyeshadow, but I love layering it over different shades of purple.
It feels really light and cooling when you first put it on.
[ I've tried a few of the colors, and I have to say this is my favorite one ]

I also bought the "Gold Lights" (H1- a Sophisticated Gold w/ Sparkles).
I like to put this over more neutral shades, browns, bronze, gold, and green shadows (sometimes all over, sometimes just as a highlighter on the middle or inner corners)


Before buying any color, I DO recommend trying out the color that will flatter you (I did find that some colors were too bright and shiny for me). 
If you don't get a chance to try out the colors, "Rose Tulle" is the one I would recommend people to start with.

So, shake up your typical eye look and add a little bit of glitter to your life!

*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*


No comments:

Post a Comment