Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween '10

I love dressing up, so of course Halloween is a fun night for me.
This year, I wasn't really feeling up to doing anything so I didn't plan on going out.
But a few days before Halloween weekend, I thought about it and really wanted to see other people in costume.
I don't like buying costumes so I thought about what I could easily come up with from home.

I had a robe, a fan, and flip flops.
Here is my costume for Halloween 2010.




It was freezing cold walking around in a dress and robe, but it was fun seeing all the crazy costumes.

Favorites costumes this year:
A couple dressed up as corpses in body bags
A guy who had a children's toy block around his waist---> Cock Block

Hope u all had a safe and fun Halloween!




*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment