Friday, July 2, 2010

Korean Beacon

So I realize I've been pretty bad with updating my blog    =T
Sorry 'bout that....
I am currently in Kenya for 2 weeks, but I promise to try to write more once I get back!

As for now, I'm going to put up some links to my writing I've done for Korean Beacon for those that haven't read it.
Enjoy!


A, B, AB, or O: Your Personality and Foods To Eat According To Blood Type

Ooh La La Lashes~ Fabulous Falsies

Plastic Surgery: To Do or Not To Do…. That Is The Question

Get Naked~ I’m Talking Nude Eyeliner!

Yo! Go and get your YOGA on!

B.B. Cream: What It Is and How To Use It

ad

Honey, You Are My Shining Star…. But Get Rid Of That Shiny Forehead!

Under Eye Circles: “Grandma… What Dark Circles You Have …” -Little Red Riding Hood

Spring Cleaning: From Your Head To Your Feet

Feeling Fabulous… Despite the Haters

Lost In Translation- Korean or American Style Makeup?

Scrub a Dub Dub- Are You Exfoliating Your Skin?

Awww…… You’re Making Me Blush!

Here Comes The Sun:The Importance of Sun Protection

Beauty Tip: A New You with a New Do

Beauty Tip: Wonder Girls “Nobody” Inspired Too Faced Natural Eye- Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

Beauty Tip: The Importance of Eyebrows

Beauty Tip: A Flawless Face

 

 

 *~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment