The bigger the bang for the buck~ The better!
One amazing product that has so many different uses is Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Pure-Castille Soap.
I am a huge fan of Dr. Bronner's. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and it has come in very handy for a germ-o-phobe like me.
- Hand Soap
- Shampoo (For Deep Cleansing)
- Body Wash
- Foot Wash (Flip Flops in the city don't result in clean feet.. and dirty feet in bed are gross)
- Face Wash (Only once in a while for a fresh deep down clean)
- Makeup Brush Remover
- Laundry (In Africa)
- Bathroom Cleaner : Shower/Sink (In a pinch)
The soap is very liquidy, and a small drop creates tons of lather.
One bottle will last you forever~
(I suggest buying both the large and travel size bottle. But the travel size will come in extremely handy on trips~ It'll save you from packing a lot of different soaps.)
There are supposedly 18 different uses for the Magic Soaps.
Personally, I wouldn't use the soap in any way that you don't wash away the soap (Massage Oil and Suntan Oil!?!? Come On!), but Dr. Bronner's never says what the 18 uses are... so find your own different ways!
Dr. Bronner's is all natural, "clean with a conscience" (Certified Fair Trade, Organice, Recyclable) for all you Modern Hippies like me!
For those of you that don't even recycle or care about the environment (SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!), it's a freaking awesome product.
Dr. Bronner's comes in 8 different scents~ I use the Peppermint for the tingle and scent (and I don't even like peppermint!) and the Almond because it smells absolutely divine.
* Dr. Bronner's parents were killed in the Holocaust (a really sad story), but he still believed in the goodness and unity of humanity.
* He started his business by making products by hand at home with labels of his positive philosophies, which he called "All-One-God-Faith" and the "Moral ABC"
After over 60 years in the business (Dr. Bronner's is a family run business), Dr. Bronner's Soaps have developed a cult following... and for good reason!
"The intensity of man's emotions is a greater driving force and more decisive than the sum total of his education, his money, plus the size of his brain! Proof: Einstein!"
*~ Have a Beautiful Day! ~*